In this section you can query among different types of knowledge for IA. Different types of knowledge is described keywords derived from the domain of impact assessment of policies.
Select from the lefthand menu:
- Models (in the context of the toolbox: mathematical representations of natural, economic or social systems which calculate possible future scenarios)
- Publications or examples of IA including model applications and projects
- search in all databases
By using a faccetted search you can drill down the search until you find knowledge that is relevant or related to your IA.
- Besides the databases you find text based description of methods. IA methods describe scientific methods e.g. for scoping, quantiative and qualitative methods, participatory methods etc. which can be utilized in IA.
- the section on impact areas describe social, environmetal and economic issues which may be affected by a planned policy and therefore should be considered in an impact assessment.
- Furthermore you can add your publications, projects, expert profiles or model description in the section add your content